Benefits for Becoming a Valuable Member of ASMH:
- Scientific Meetings. Excellent scientific programs are planned each year for spring and fall meetings (your input is welcome).
- Discounted registration fee for the winter annual ASMH scientific meeting. This is a three-day event in early February, which brings together a multidisciplinary, group of clinicians, academicians, researchers, key opinion leaders and policy makers.
- Network of Experts. Access to the ASMH website and members only section to network with other ASMH members and experts in men’s health.
- Have a voice in setting the Male Health agenda. Help further the mission of this new organization as it addresses the political, economic, social, cultural and financial issues that impact Men’s Health.
- Career Advice. Have a career related or practice question that needs an answer? Contact us. We are here to help you with any professional concerns you may have.
The American Society for Men’s Health (ASMH) unites the spectrum of medical disciplines — including urology, cardiology, endocrinology, oncology, gerontology, psychiatry, psychology, sexual and reproductive medicine, and others — to provide a unique forum for medical exchange and promote the latest science and advances in men’s health.
Why join? You will have the opportunity to join a movement of physicians and other providers from multiple disciplines that are dedicated to the health of men!
ASMH Membership Fees
Member: $95.00 per Year